Wednesday 24 December 2014

Crocheted Cacti

I've been bed-ridden for the last few days with mastitis - ick! Super fucking horrible, and just before Christmas is NOT the ideal time to get sick! Luckily I sent hubby to the shops on a last minute expedition, and I'm feeling marginally better today so I've been able to get on with some last minute Christmas preparations (can you see a theme here?!)

I finally got around to doing my little bits of Chrissy baking but MOST importantly I finally finished off my little crochet cacti that I'm giving as a present this year;





The pattern comes from Simply Crochet #22 (my fave number!) and I just thought they were SUPER FUCKING CUTE!

Our Early Christmas went swimmingly - except for a drama with Pop's boat motor, which meant no crabbing for us! But we had a super relaxing day eating good food and chilling out in the shade down by the Estuary, my Big Man had so much fun opening all of his presents (to be honest it kind of feels like Christmas is over already)













I know I say this a lot, but I really do love Christmas. Even though we only have a small family over here, it's still special to me. 

Merry Christmas everyone! I'm off to paint my nails a festive red and get ready for Santa's visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment