Monday 16 February 2015

Party Time!

BUSY BUSY BEE! That's how I've been feeling anyway! I feel like I haven't had a quiet weekend in forever! My brain is starting to feel all scrambled and my body is giving in to stress - I need some time to rejuvenate! I need to read, to drink cups of tea, to clean my house! Do you ever feel like you have so much on your plate?! I've been trying to lay off social media lately too - it's such a time waster! And it never makes me feel good, I'm really not interested in anything that people have to say on Facebook (stupid people make me cringe) and I haven't even been feeling inspired enough for Instagram lately (and THAT's saying something!!) What are your tips for recharging?? I've been drinking a lot of green smoothies with my Kambrook Blitz2Go lately, they make me feel so much better! Fresher! I need to lay of the beer too, it's making me feel stodgy and awful. I know I say this semi-regularly but I seem to have the memory of a goldfish when it comes to alcohol. It's a never-ending spiral! 

My decluttering is also going (rather) poorly. I'm sort of just ignoring all my crap at the moment, I know I can live without it all, but when it actually comes to tossing stuff I start to feel crippling anxiety and I just can't follow through. It's be good if someone just came and threw it all away for me, though I think I'd hate that person forever and I know it would make me cry. Ha. Not something I would inflict on anyone!!! 

Has anyone been in to Kmart lately? I bought myself a new desk chair from there over the weekend, and OH LORDY it is fab! They have really upped their game with their homewares in the last few months, absolutely killing it! I could live in there! I love that it's so cheap that you can update your home without spending an absolute fortune (hello savings account!) now all I need to get is a big scrubbed pine panel to sit on top of my desk and I'm all set! 

I guess I should head off and get stuck into some cleaning before we have to go pick up the Big Man from school. Hope all you lovers had a fab Valentines Day! Kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment