Tuesday 2 September 2014

Essential.

Today's essential beauty item:


Yes, I am aware this is a baby product, but it is an absolute life saver on my poor cracked nose and dry, cracked lips. Being sick is not fun, and this has been a particularly nasty one doing the rounds! I think I'm finally on the mend (touch wood!), and just in time for the start of Spring and another fabulous Fox in Flats Style Dare for the month of September. So gear up, and get sassy! 

Nature's Care Paw Paw Balm in the 100g size is exclusive to Woolworths, around $7 for the tube. (I got mine a while ago, and can't remember the price off the top of my head, oops!) Also please excuse my glare-y photography, I really can't be arsed today!

Feel fine, my Springtime friends (and Autumn if you happen to be elsewhere!) Much love.


No comments:

Post a Comment