Sunday 14 September 2014

Must have.

Okay, it didn't take me long to fall off the wagon and buy myself something new, but it had been so long since I've been in to Kmart and I've been lusting after these shoes since I saw them on their Instagram. It must've been fate because they only had three pairs left, all in the wrong size, but as I was walking away, dejected, I spotted a little leopard toe poking out from behind a pair of discount boots. Lo and behold, size 8! I think I'm in love;

Shoes, shoes, fabulous shoes!

It doesn't get much better than this!

Pop on into Kmart Australia to pick up your pair for $20!
(They also come in all white or black with a metallic look heel!)


These Lee Cooper for Big W jeans have also served me really well this season. They've been my go-to pull on's for popping down the shops, an absolute fave for feeling instantly chic too! 

(I'm back on the wagon now guys, I promise!)






No comments:

Post a Comment