Tuesday 9 September 2014

NO TRACKIE ZONE!

I love a good trackie day, but sometimes I find myself reaching for the trackies more often than I should. After a while, it seems that all I've been wearing is trackies and my self esteem hits that inevitable all time low. NO ONE feels sexy wearing house clothes day in - day out, no matter what people say! (This is why I love the Fox in Flats Style Dares, they force me to wear proper clothes!) But if we aren't in the middle of a style dare, my favourite trick is to chuck on a pair of jeggings. (Is this shock horror?! Am I uncool? I don't care!) They are comfy and I feel a thousand times sexier than I do in horrible old trackie-daks. I know they may not be everyone's cup of tea, but jeggings (and leggings too) make me feel like a normal, functioning person. My favourite pairs that I have on rotation are from Target Australia, that I have in black and red, and a similar pair in a navy blue. I'm regretting not buying their hot pink corduroy lookalike ones too! Bright colours are an instant pick-me-up, and team with a comfy oversized tee it's effortless cool.


Red Jeggings and Stripes = Nauti-COOL

Oversized Knit Tee from Rivers Australia is comfy chic.



I also enjoy a good side-bun. I feel glam and don't need to have my hair brushed/straightened to do it nicely! What are your tricks for getting out of a fashion rut? Do you like trackie days? Are you anti-jegging?! (I'm also partial to a good comfy skirt!)

No comments:

Post a Comment