Thursday 2 October 2014

Books and Car Trouble

I have the worst luck with cars, they stress me out! I'd be happy if cars just ceased to exist! (Well, I do appreciate the ability to get places quickly) but even so. If you're wondering where all this stems from, I borrowed my Mum's car yesterday and before I'd even got it out of her driveway I managed to disconnect her window electrics and lose her window down inside the car door, it's happened once before so I know it's not really my fault, but it was the cherry on top of an already average day, so I was NOT a happy camper. It also resulted in me missing out on lunch with a friend, POO-tacular.

The only good thing that's happened to me lately is I've started reading the Hunger Games series',  I can't believe it's taken me this long to read them! They are so freaking good! I've also just read the Divergent series too, also another one that I've supremely enjoyed. So that's why I've been on the down-low, quiet time for the last week or so, I also had a mini tech break, I think it's important to pare back every now and again and just focus on the really important things in life, cause lets face it; the Internet is shit. However, I am back! Partially at least. I just bought my diary for next year so I've got that to organise, and I'm off to Victoria in two weeks for a friends wedding so I'm getting super duper excited for that too! I'm feeling a little blah and stagnant. Taking the boys out camping next weekend so I'm hoping that fixes me up a bit, it'll just be nice to get out of town for a little while, plus camping is my absolute top-notch memory of being a kid, and I'd love it if my kids felt the same way when they're older. I know C-Bug will love it, he's the blokiest little squid I know and he's not even one and a half yet, I can tell already that he's going to be the one with broken bones. Ugh! 

Anyway, just a quick catch up for now, I'll do a proper post a little later! Have a fab afternoon loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment