Thursday 9 October 2014

Stiletto Nails?



How do we all feel about acrylic nails? Or even press on/glue on nails? I'm in two minds about them, (okay, I've never actually had acrylics before - social anxiety means I do not like getting people to do things for/to me) but I think they need to be REALLY well done to look any good.

At the moment though I'm really liking the look of stiletto nails, something about a hand full of blood coloured claws just appeals to me, (I'm not morbid - I swear). If you don't know what stiletto nails look like, here's a few examples;

Pretty Pointy Nails
Via Pinterest


Deep Pink Pointy Nails
Via Pinterest

White Pointy Nails
Via Pinterest

Delightful right?? Now I just need to get over my fear of people and get some done!

Actually, I can't really do that anyway because I play netball every week, but a girl can dream!

2 comments:

  1. I really like stiletto nails but I'm going to have to have my acrylics removed (again) for footy :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually just did some homemade glue-on ones for my friends wedding while I was in Victoria they worked pretty well considering I have absolutely no training in anything "beauty" lol. I was proud of myself! It was good cause they're relatively easy to remove too! Handy for parties and stuff like that! (Not that I ever party!)

      Delete