Wednesday 8 October 2014

Wedding Planning

I'd just like to say, I have an extreme love/hate relationship with wedding planning. I find it blissful, looking through so many beautiful ideas on Pinterest, and imagining in my head my absolutely perfect day, but every time I try to translate it over into something that I can actually use for my wedding it's just not quite the same.. I'm semi-crafty, so I plan on doing a lot of D.I.Y, but we are getting married interstate so I still need to think of how I plan on carting everything over there. BUSY TIMES AHEAD. I've picked my dress, I've picked my gorgeous bridesmaids, we've picked the location and we've picked the base ideas for the menu (a couple of spit roasts for roast gravy rolls - ummm... yum!!) but I still have only 1/4 of the invitations made, and we haven't even finalised the guest list yet. It's all very exciting though, and I have plenty of time to potter along and pull things together, I just can't wait for my gorgeous Maid of Honour to finish her round-the-world expedition so she can come home and help me - champagne included, of course! (Fingers crossed she relocates to somewhere a lot closer to me this time too!) A part of me just wishes I was getting married tomorrow, planning is stressful! But at the same time it's super exciting, and I know the only things that I really need is hubby and a celebrant, and ultimately, nothing else really matters!

I really enjoy that I'm an easygoing person. I couldn't imagine being a bridezilla. I just want to have fun!

Link to my Wedding board on Pinterest: Just in case you want a look.

My beautiful man. I can't wait to be his forever.
(Who am I kidding, I already am.. but still, can't wait for wedding of the motherfuckin' year!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm relocating to your backyard. And if the flat is taken im making a fort in the trampoline for my home (sorry boys) im definitely coming home. I miss you and your family and I miss home. We will plan the wedding of the year for sure! I can't wait to see you marry the love of your life

    ReplyDelete