Sunday 5 October 2014

Impending Fitness

In 3.. 2.. 1..

Just kidding, but in reality, I do need to start upping my fitness levels. I'm the kind of girl who has every intention, but no motivation or willpower to stick to anything, in fact, the only regular fitness that I've done for the last 4 years is play one measly little game of indoor netball a week (with time off to have some babies, and for a particularly horrendous rolled ankle) but getting a little bit older, and just feeling all round general shittiness that's associated with poor diet and lack of exercise has made me take a long hard look at my priorities, and I've realised that I don't want to be an unfit couch potato any longer. Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely not going to turn into some clean eating, gym bunny.. But I would like to put in just a smidge more effort than I am currently, maybe some more walks with the kids, less movie nights with the hubby, and definitely no more hash brown eating competitions with him (for the record, I'm the winner!) So I purchased a Kambrook Blitz2Go and some new workout gear, and hopefully, this positive mindset is here to stick around for a while, because I want to be better than I am. (And hey, who doesn't?!)

Current fave purchase!

5 comments:

  1. Go you good thing!! I need one of these! 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine from Big W! But I think you can get em from everywhere. I know Kmart have a cheaper one that you can get for $15!! But I'm not sure how well it works, I'd imagine it's pretty similar though. I'm just loving it coming into the warmer weather, cause I don't drink hot drinks during summer! Smoothies galore ;)

      Delete
  2. Ooh I will pop into big W on my way home from placement on friday, our nearest is 2 hours away! :-( boo!! Yes they are great in summer!!! Smoothies all the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hash brown eating competitions is why you and Bean are the perfect couple hahaha I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously, we ran out of hash browns before we could finish the competition, lol.

      Delete