Thursday 6 December 2012

Op-Shop Booty.

Yes yes, I know. I've already posted today.. But my brother and I had such a MASSIVE haul at the op shops I just had to share! 

Hopefully I've figured out the photo thing so I can show you some of our goodies!


First of all, my adorable munchkin with a cute milk bottle, I don't use milk bottles but I'm sure I can find a use for it somewhere amongst my house.


Then we managed to score this sweet old side table (?) I think that's what it is.. for only 20 bucks, it's in great condition and little man loves climbing all over it too.. (Obviously minus the various paraphernalia atop it - which we also scored today) some 10 cent tupperware, the clear jar definitely has to be used for mints, just like my pop used to do! And some lovely lamps, (the concertina one for my spare room and the other one, which came as a pair, for my brothers flat.)

We also managed to score a brand new sunbeam pie maker (6 bucks!), an awesome 80's boom box (also 6 bucks, and still works - it's fantastic!) and various items of clothing and shoes etc. Trust me.. it was a BIG haul.. But the win of the day (I think) is....


Our gorgeous cradle! For only $20!! It needs a bit of work, my bro is going to sand it back and re-paint it for me for Christmas, and I will buy a new mattress and make a valance to go around the bars, but I am SUPER excited! It's going to look amazing when it's finished!

Anyway, I'm off to eat dinner (cooked by my awesome partner - curry, yum!) and watch Men in Black 3.. (then maybe a massage later, if I'm lucky! Hint hint..) Enjoy your night err'body!

hanzBANANA

P.S; Sorry about the crappy photo quality, I was in a hurry.. And sorry about my double-up on titles in my last post.. At least now I know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment