Tuesday 18 December 2012

Exercise and Rambling

Would you believe that it is raining today?! Me either! The weather has been super bizarre this year, summer running late, winter never happened and now it's meant to be summertime and it's been raining! I guess winter came a little late! Ha, not to mention the crazy storms we've had this year! (My back fence fell over, twice! How unlucky is that?) 

Well, I've had a pretty quiet few days! Big Man and I have been doing a fair bit of cleaning and organising the house.. And I baked a delicious Cinnamon Teacake with Butterscotch Caramel icing over the weekend, (erm, yum!) and I may have gone slightly overboard buying more crap that I don't need on eBay.. (I actually really DO need those maternity shorts, I can't go through summer without a decent pair of shorts that fit me!) But I definitely know that I spent way too much money. At least I have lots of post to look forward to! Yay for parcels! 

Speaking of parcels, I got a new book in the mail today.. It's a daily creativity journal, this one, in fact. It's a supremely good idea, but I'm a little stuck as to what my theme should be, and a little worried that I may not be able to commit for a year, especially with bub being due and Mum duties! I'm definitely willing to give it a try though! (it'll probably take me a year to come up with an idea for my theme!)

Argh! I was going to take a few pictures to upload today, but my lovely brother has locked my camera inside his house! That's what I get for lending it to a bunch of drunken 18 year olds! Perhaps I'll have a squizz through some old pictures that I have on my computer! 


Not what I was looking for!!! (I was looking for a picture of my bike, one of my favourite things!) Wow, I cannot believe how little my boy was here! This was around my birthday last year (holy cow, almost a year and a half ago! No wonder he has grown so much - why does time fly?) To think I'm going to have another little one soon! I can't remember what to do! (It's like riding a bike right?!) 

Back to bikes, I have a beauty! I bought it after my Pop died, with the money that he left me, so his name is Pop


I love riding him to the beach, it's so good for clearing my head. (What a cliché!) I took him for a spin the other day and managed to get a few funny looks, I guess it's not everyday you see a pregnant lady on a bicycle! My Mum frowns upon it, a LOT, but I read that any exercise you did before you were pregnant you should continue.. and obviously soon I will be too big to even hop on it so I'm taking advantage of it while I still can!!

I have a few friends who are pregnant and due the same time as me, one is two weeks ahead and the other is a month behind. It's so unbelievably lovely to have people pregnant at the same time as you, I have someone to bitch about and sympathise with.. And exercise with! First time around, I didn't have any friends who were pregnant, and I had to go through it all alone while my friends were still going out and hitting the town, non stop partying! This time it's much better!

Little man wants to go and jump on the trampoline, so I'll leave this rambling, pointless post there for now! Be happy everyone!

hanzBANANA

No comments:

Post a Comment