Thursday 7 August 2014

Fashion Victim

I like to describe myself as a bit of a fashion victim... Not in the way that people look at me and go, "Holy hell, what on Earth is that lady wearing?!" (Although now that I think about it, that's probably a very reasonable response sometimes!) But I mean in the way that I love clothes. Love them. I love buying them, I love wearing them, sometimes I get changed four times a day just because I can. I will wear anything, at least once. I like obscure things that most people would cringe at. I like to wear what's in fashion, I also like to wear what's out of fashion (although I'm not sure if this is just something that comes with age, but it seems to me as though the lines of "what's in" and "what's not" get blurrier and blurrier), basically, I know what I like and I own it!

BOY, do I own it. Not just in the "I'm fucking fabulous" sense, (I am, it's true, it's okay to bask in my radiance), but in the "I have an entire floordrobe in my WIR that is threatening to encompass my bedroom floor as well." It's gotten to a point where I realise I actually could clothe a small country, and then some! Bear in mind I actually cleaned it out less than 6 months ago, and donated 15 bags to the Salvos. I shudder to think how much my wardrobe is actually worth, even though I don't buy expensive items, there's just a lot there!

At least I appreciate how good I have it! Current loves include;

My Birkenstock Lookalikes. $20 from Target Australia


My Lennon-esque sunnies. $3(ish) from eBay.


Straight Up Mug. $5 from Typo
 (although I got mine on sale when they had 30% off storewide!)


What have YOU been loving lately? Picked up any bargains?! 

hanzbanana.

No comments:

Post a Comment