Wednesday 6 August 2014

Re-boot!!

Hello Lovers!!

Well, it has been WAY too long in between posts, you know how life gets though, one thing after another and then all of a sudden the months are FLYING by!! Its been over a year since I have last posted! Please forgive me! What have you lovely people been doing while I've been gone?! I have;


  • Had my second baby boy! (And his first birthday!!)
  • Started buying our house.
  • Got engaged to the man of my dreams and set our date for the wedding of the century.
  • Been awesome as shit. (But that one is a given!)


So we've been super busy bee's and at the same time really don't have that much to show for it, once again, that's how life is most of the time isn't it?! Am I doing this life thing right!? Take nothing but good memories! (Who am I kidding - we all know I have a pretty severe shopping addiction!) But my point is, life is good, and I am the happiest I have EVER been.

I've only just pulled my laptop out and cleaned it up massively for the first time in what feels like forever. It actually got pulled out and scrubbed up so I could play Age of Empires on it, but now that its out again I think I'll start using it more. Don't get me wrong, I love my iPad, but sometimes it's nice to have a PROPER keyboard! I feel like I am accomplishing something instead of procrastinating, which is basically what iPads were invented for, surely! All you have to do is look at my Pinterest to see how little I actually do with my iPad (it's a LOT, just nothing productive!)


My (BIG!) babies.


And my sexy face! Missed y'all!


SO, to summarise.. I'm back, baby! Expect some more regular posts from now on! Even though I need to clean my desk, quite badly, before I can set Lappy up in his proper, permanent position. Heh.

Have a fab day gentlefolk!

hanzbanana x

No comments:

Post a Comment